Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New bird on the block No. 24

{detail from Enchanted Forest collection by Wedding Paper Divas}

I'm helping Meg & Mo plan their wedding -- which is in just a few weeks -- and I swooned when I saw this birdie and his friends on the short list of invite designs. Happily he made the final cut.

No Bridezilla shenanigans or agonizing over details for months for these two, just a simple affair for a few dozen family and close friends at a wonderful restaurant downtown. Champagne, then the ceremony, then cocktails and eats. My kind of party!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, too kind. The way you put it, that sounds like a lovely little wedding, doesn't it? Your help is both much appreciated and needed.

Pseudo said...

Sound lovely.

My favorite wedding n a long time I attended a few months ago. The couple got married on the beach with just family and close friends, then a four course dinner in a great restaurant where we had the banquet room and could mill around and visit. so much fun.

Raina Cox said...

I love and adore that artwork. Fab choice.

The House That A-M Built said...

Sounds divine. LOVE the invite! A-M xx

please sir said...

Sounds wonderful - and what a great looking birdie!

essbesee said...

great bird and I love your new header!

robin ann mcintosh said...

love the new header lady, did you design it yourself? great colors.

hmstrjam said...

love the little bird

Bonbon Oiseau said...

oh! so lovely!

Robin said...

Thansk Sherri & Robin/a little bird, I must confess it is some clip art that I fooled around with and added the text option in Picasa. Picasa is adictive, so I will probably be changing the header weekly!