You, too can be a Jane Austen-quoting, Toddlers and Tiaras*-influenced Eastern European electronic klezmer rock star:
- Go to Wikipedia. Hit 'random'. The first Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
- Go to Quotations Page and select 'random quotations'. The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your first album.
- Go to Flickr and click on 'explore the last seven days'. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. I used the third picture down, since the third picture across was a cute little ladybug, flittering across a daisy, and my band is Eastern European electronic klezmer rock, not The Carpenters.
- Use Picnik (or photoshop or whatever) to put it all together; I used my new favorite toy, Picasa. Then tell us about your album.
- Comment with the link to your album
*seriously, why else is this child wearing this outfit?
For the record (ha ha, no pun intended, and for you kiddos, a "record" is also like a CD):
- Albota is a commune in Arges County, in southern central Romania.
- "Silly things do cease to be silly if they are done by sensible people in an impudent way." is from Emma, by my girl Jane Austen.
- The photo is by NoSha.