Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Uggs 0, Michael Kors 1

So, the UGGs were a bust. They arrived yesterday and they were as un-UGGly as the photo but not very comfortable. I returned them to the store, where these Michael Kors babies called my name:

Michael Kors boots

Much better fit, and more my style. The best part? Between the sale price and a coupon, I got them for one-third the price of the UGGs. Sometimes it pays to go to the store vs shopping online…

So my toes will be toasty and well-dressed while I trek around NYC tomorrow and Friday. Whoo hoo!

4 comments:

knitseashore said...

You don't want the UGGs. They do terrible things to cute sheep to make them, or so I've seen on the 'net. Hopefully, in addition to being more stylish and less expensive, the MK boots are more humane too.

But what I really want to know is: WHEN is sandal season going to get here??????!!!!!! :)

PoetessWug said...

I Likey!!! :-))

Unknown said...

Well done! The perfect trekking around NYC boot for sure...just literally came home from there right now.

The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Those are SUPER cute! We just wanted to let you know that we justed added some fresh and modern new backgrounds for Blogger to our collection at http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds.html and would love for you to check them out and let us know what you think! :)

Thanks,
The Cutest Blog On The Block Team