Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Getting my fix from down under

{Image courtesy of Armchair Trader via The House That A-M Built}


My self-admitted, much maligned purse addiction is about to be fed by the lovely A-M of The House That A-M Built. When she's not blogging about the day-to-day of designing/building/decorating a new house from the ground up down in Brisbane, Australia, she is running a wonderful little shop, Armchair Trader, loaded with all the kinds of delicious bits and bobs that make this girl's heart flutter. To celebrate her 100th post she did a little giveaway, and yours truly won the lovely purse above. I love the nautical trim and I hope those are pockets on the outside...

To be honest, its a good thing she selected a particular item from her shop as I would have had a hard time picking one thing.
I have no idea if this would be "my" scent, but I love the packaging.


I love notecards and these are bold, stylish and just the thing to write A-M a little thank you note for the purse.


I need another evening clutch like I need a hole in the head, but that soutache trim is so pretty...

And as if the lovely merchandise wasn't enough, the site is loaded with b&w photos of beautiful actresses: Grace, Audrey, Lana, Rita, Veronica, Marilyn. Tres glam! She does mail to the States, just drop her a line for the postal rates.

All photos from Armchair Trader.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl! Isn't this the second time you've won someone's giveaway?

Fifi Flowers said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always good to add to the collection!
BTW... your painting sold and shipped to Paris, France... a part of you is in Paris... wow... I guess a part of me is there too... Robin and Fifi in Paris!

Teal Chic said...

Congrats!!!! You're a lucky lady!

Gill - That British Woman said...

I love that purse you are a very lucky girl, well done.

Gill from Canada

please sir said...

So glad you won the purse - lucky bird!

The House That A-M Built said...

It's on its way Robin! Let me know when it gets to your side of the world! Thanks for your lovely words about my site! A-M xx

pve design said...

lucky you!