Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sunny new purse cures gray day. Film at 11

{Glazy Days clutch in yellow, by Kenneth Cole Reaction}

My BFF will call me crazy for buying yet another purse (hey, cut me a break, I haven't bought one in two months, and I didn't have any in yellow), but I saw this today and felt it was the perfect cure for a gray day. Plus it will fit perfectly inside the carry-on bag that I tell the TSA is my "purse" when I go to Chicago next week. You can't tell from this photo, but the leather has a nice glaze to it, hence the name Glazy Days. I feel better already.

11 comments:

robin ann mcintosh said...

very cute ;)

pve design said...

A girl after my own heart, a new purse cures any gray day or hurt. It is like a "band-aid" to me.

Marie Louise said...

I won't call you crazy. After all, I know that your two alter egos, "Shoe Fanatic" & "Bag Addict" are in competition with each other.
But ask yourself, what would Dr. Phil have to say about this? ;-)

The House That A-M Built said...

You are not crazy. One can never have too many purses. Life is too short not to buy a purse. Thanks for visiting my blog. I will link back to you and check in often. I will enjoy reading your musings! A-M

Mrs.French said...

It is perfect...come to think of it I don't have a yellow purse either! I need to go shopping

littlebyrd said...

Love anything yellow! It's wonderful - very good purchase.

please sir said...

FUN! Love it!

knitseashore said...

I love your new purse! The handle strap makes it perfect for business trips.

Brilliant Asylum said...

Cute. I always carry a clutch inside of a tote too. Keeps things simple.
: )

Mumsie said...

You can never have too many shoes or purses. Yellow is perfect,bringing sunshine wherever it goes. And remember "the lemon does not fall far from the tree."

Robin said...

Aw, thanks mom! And welcome to Commenting (instead of emailing me on the side)!