Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

When I win the lottery #854

{Arcadia in Cape Cod. Photo by Goodheart Properties}


Out of curiosity I clicked on one of my Google ads and this was what came up. The house is gorgeous in its simplicity, and not your typical beach cottage at all. There are multiple buildings, including a guest house with two bedrooms, and the Master Suite (check out the bathroom, I could fit my whole bathroom in just the shower area) is connected to the main house via a breezeway (that must be fun in the winter). I wonder if there is a helipad to make that commute to Boston a bit easier. Oh, and it is only $3.6 million!

11 comments:

please sir said...

WOW - you can get it someday!

Mrs.French said...

I want a beach house so badly...this one a little out of my price range.

knitseashore said...

Maybe if Chris' and my families all moved in together with us???

Otherwise, it's the Days Inn for Cape Cod for us.

robin ann mcintosh said...

wow, 3.6 million? let's see, if i save a dollar a day, for a decade... i think i could afford the bathroom. or maybe the linen closet.

it's so beautiful : )

Marie Louise said...

My entourage and I will take the guest house!

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh yes, it's fantastic. Thanks for your encouragement over at my blog. It's good to know that things will progress at a good pace. We moved some dirt today and that's about it! Hmmmm, day 1 of 365! A-M xx

littlebyrd said...

Let me know when you win and I'll come visit - OK? This looks amazing!

please sir said...

I hope you can contribute to my What do you do for a living post - would love to hear about you!

Marie Söderberg said...

you ask me where the pictures are from on my blog "pasteller"..im sorry but i dont remember..i think it was from one of NY design schools..sorry i cant help you..i will tell you when i found the original site.
marie

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Ooh, I just went and looked at the photos of that place. Love it! -Julia

Teal Chic said...

Not sure if you've been tagged, but I "tagged" your blog. If you are interested in participating, I have the questions on my blog.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Candi