Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Everybody knows, some Nyquil and some misteltoe, help to make the season bright


Merry Christmas bloggy friends! I hope your holiday is holly and jolly and free of sniffles. So far mine is holly and jolly but loaded with sniffles and other assorted cold symptoms, but I'm making the most of it by getting cozy on the couch, admiting my tree, and watching White Christmas with The Lounging Party.

You can't tell from the photo, but it is loaded with bird ornaments... ;-) Sent from my iPhone. Testing the blogger email app.

3 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Robin,

I hope your cold passes quickly and you enjoy the Happiest of Holidays!

Fondles,

Raina

Pseudo said...

I was the Nyquil Queen last week with a horrid cold. Hope yours passes quickly Robin. wishing you a wonderful holiday!

cheatymoon said...

Merry Christmas... hoping your cold passes soon and the blizzard is easy on you.

xoxo